Awp Aid650/1000 ups 650VA/390W and 1000VA/600W Line Interactive UPS
7 In Stock
- Brand: American Wise Power Tech
- AIDE Series (Line Interactive, LED Display)
- Ratings: AID650: 650VA/390W ; AID1000: 1000VA/600W
- Battery: AID650: 1x 12V/7Ah ; AID1000: 1x 12V/9Ah
- Interface: 4x US Standard Socket
- Size: 95x320x160mm
- Form factor: Tower
- Weight: AID650: 3.8Kg ; AID1000: 5.8Kg
- Download documentation click here
Microprocessor-based digital control technology
Faster and more accurate processing of data
Wide Input Voltage Range
Aide UPS is capable of handling a wide input voltage range, supplying clean power in extreme circumstances. It has excellent voltage regulation ability with an ultra-wide input voltage range from 80 ~ 150 Vac or 145 ~ 295 Vac.
Aide UPS provides stable power to connected devices in unstable power conditions.
It has built-in automatic voltage regulator, safety running in a wide voltage range, reduces the use of the battery, prolongs the life of the battery, especially suitable for power fluctuations or poor power areas, supplying clean power in extreme circumstances.
Built-in precisely controlled power protection circuit, eliminates the interference of low voltage and surge, thus protecting the equipment against voltage spikes.
Short-circuit and overload protection
A short circuit is an abnormal connection between two nodes of an electrical circuit and can cause huge damage to the UPS and any equipment attached to it. Aide circuit protection device will protect against potential short circuit damage, overheating, fire or even explosions. The aide is also equipped with overload protection, meaning that the fuse will automatically be triggered when a load exceeds its value. Both protection devices ensure the safety and reliability of the UPS and any equipment that is attached to it.
Aide UPS uses frequency adaptive technology. When UPS connects to mains with frequency 50HZ or 60HZ, the system will detect the frequency of mains power, and the output frequency will be the same as the detected frequency even when the mains power fails.
High-speed synchronous conversion
Aide system can automatically track the mains phase, to ensure that the inverter output voltage and mains voltage are identical, decrease the transfer time and surge voltage, minimize the interference to electrical equipment.
Cold start capability
In the absence of any AC input, the cold start function allows users to start UPS with batteries, and without any damage to them or the circuits. Users can easily configure the UPS, even if no AC input is available.
Intelligent battery management
- Aide series UPS adopts interactive Design. When the mains power is connected, the Aide system will automatically charge the battery, even the UPS is OFF, to ensure the battery has enough power. When the mains power fails, the Aide system will automatically switch to battery mode to provide sufficient runtime for the load saving data and safety shutdown.
- Aide UPS also be featured with battery temperature compensation to extend the battery life, three-stage charging to shorten recharge time and battery overcharge / over-discharge protection as well.
Intelligent power ON/OFF
- When the mains power is restored after the discharge of the batteries, Aide UPS will automatically restart and self-diagnose to ensure the functionality of the UPS system and batteries.
- Aide system can detect load and automatically shut down in the no-load state (Optional). When the load is less than 5%, the system detects that it is under idling/no-load state, it will automatically shut down in about one minute, reduce losses, effectively extending the life of batteries.
User-friendly LED and LCD
The user-friendly LED display, which is situated on the front panel of Aide UPS, provides instantaneous information. Aide LCD model has a backlit LCD for users to observe the UPS status information, load and battery performance.
Advanced multi-platform communications
RS232 / USB communication port (Optional).
What do we get from using management software
- More customized functions.
- Settable battery discharge and low-voltage test. Through this function, users can easily see batteries in good or bad conditions.
- Timing boot/shutdown for UPS is available.
- Unattended Safe Shutdown by software. AWP Software can intelligently save the data and automatically shut down the server or computer when a power failure occurs. This software allows the UPS to instruct the operating systems to close down a PC when it is running unattended. Users can set the parameters with which to schedule when the computer or server should shut down, making sure that no significant data is lost and important backups are created.
Purchase and Shipping
Return & Exchange
Terms of Service
© 2022, ICHIBAN TEKNO