Western Digital Red NAS Hard Disk Drive
10 In Stock
- Specifically designed for use in NAS systems with up to 8 bays
- Tested for 24x7 reliability
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- Small and home office NAS systems in a 24x7 environment
- HDD: 1TB/2TB/3TB/6TB
- 3.5" Form Factor
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- 64MB Cache
- 5400 rpm
- Up to 150 MB/s Sustained Transfer Rate
- 600,000 Load/Unload Cycles
- 1,000,000 Hours MTBF
- Error Recovery Controls
- NASware 3.0 Technology
- Desktop drives aren't typically tested or designed for the rigors of a NAS system. Do right by your NAS and choose the drive with an array of features to help preserve your data and maintain optimum performance.
- Since your NAS system is always on, a reliable drive is essential. With an MTBF (mean time before failure) of up to 1 million hours and a supported workload rate of up to 180 TB/yr, the WD Red drive with NASware 3.0 technology is designed for the 24x7 environment.
- The always-on environment of a NAS or RAID is a hot one. WD Red drives are engineered to run cool and quiet while offering optimum compatibility for demanding 24x7 environments
- Stream, backup, organize and effortlessly share your digital content to your TV, PC and more. NASware technology increases your drives' compatibility with your NAS system, for better playback with your devices.
- Businesses thrive on productivity and efficiency, two guiding principles built into the design of the WD Red drive. Share and backup files at the speed of your business with a WD Red drive in your NAS.
Purchase and Shipping
Return & Exchange
Terms of Service
© 2022, ICHIBAN TEKNO